What is Workathon 7.0 ?
It is a first ever technical workshops competition for all IEEE student women in engineering (WIE) affinity groups of Pakistan.
Workathon 7.0 is designed for Pakistani IEEE WIE Affinity Groups (AGs) which is meant to
- Improve quality of technical activities of IEEE WIE AGs
- Amplify knowledge sharing process of any workshop by reviving the casual norms
- Provide an opportunity to IEEE WIE AGs to learn leadership, team work and innovation
- Make the IEEE WIE AGs to understand strengths/weaknesses
- Make all the student IEEE WIE AGs to learn from each other
- Ensure quality trainer-trainee interaction which will result in revival of knowledge sharing process .
It is divided into two different phases
- Phase1- Submitting a report of the best executed workshop by in previous 7-12 months .Deadline of Phase 1 is 1 December, 2015 | 07:00 pm PST
- Phase2- Designing a workshop on a given theme , making it innovative , executing in a given timeline , submitting report and waiting for the competition results . Deadline of Phase 2 is 31 December 2015 | 11:59 pm PST.
Report winning student WIE student AG will be certified and awarded with prize money by IEEE Pakistan WIE Forum
We wish good luck to all the participating Affinity Groups 🙂