The IEEEmadC (Mobile Application Development Contest) is back and waiting for your ideas!
IEEEmadC is an open challenge and a global opportunity for any student, who has passion to change people lives and shape up their career by utilizing the mobile app development platform. The aim of the contest is to develop new apps related to IEEE and students.
Any student (undergraduate, graduate or phD candidate) can create a team consisting up to 3 members and take part to the competition, which is divided in three stages:
– Ideas submission (until 30th of September 2018): describe app idea (max 150 words) and then wait for approval,
– Development stage (October – November 2018): development of mobile applications according to the submitted ideas,
– Judging and announcement of winners (December 2018).
Applications developed in this contest should be focused to benefit IEEE, technology, science or education. The app can be supported by any mobile platform (iOS, Android, Windows Phone or any other) and the judging criteria will be the following:
– UI Design – design of the User Interface and graphic elements
– User Experience (UX) – functionality, efficiency, logical structure
– Usefulness – providing useful information to users, effectiveness and efficiency
– Innovation and Uniqueness – difference from the mobile apps currently available, app niche
– Number of supported platforms.
Four are the prizes to be won, one of which reserved to Computer Society student members (last year the first prize was 3000 USD!).
For any doubt, you can also contact Leonardo (firstname.lastname@example.org), IEEEmadC Ambassador for the Italy Section (Ambassador ID: IEEEMADC-2018-093).
Stay MAD and Happy Coding!