All authors of oral and poster presentations accepted and presented at the conference are invited to submit the full manuscript (maximum 4 pages) for the IEEE Proceedings of the 2015 IEEE International Symposium on Application of Ferroelectrics (ISAF) – International Symposium on Integrated Functionalities (ISIF)- Piezoresponse Force Microscopy Workshop (PFM). The Proceedings will be published online and made available to the public at large through the IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
- The work described by the paper should be the same as that accepted for the presentation at the conference, including paper title, authors, and affiliations.
- At least one author must register by 3 April 2015 and present the work at the conference in order for the paper to be eligible for consideration of this publication. We will regretfully decline publication if a presenting author is not registered and attending the conference.
- The conference committee will make the final decision on the acceptance of the paper.
- Manuscript Submission & Copyright transfer: opens April 4, closes May 22.
- Acceptance/Rejection notification: June 1
How to Prepare & Format Your Paper
STEP 1: Complete a properly formatted paper document
- All submitted final manuscript should have a maximum of 4 pages (A4 size, two columns format, single line spacing, size 10 Times Roman font), including figures, tables and references using the IEEE final manuscript template.
- Your manuscript file MUST NOT include paper ID, page numbers, or conference name.
- Please follow strictly the given paper template
STEP 2: Generate your PDF file using IEEE PDF eXpressTM
The paper must be submitted in Adobe’s Portable Document Format (PDF). The PDF file must pass the compatibility test in the IEEE PDF eXpressTM. Your paper will NOT appear in the IEEE Xplore if it fails the compatibility test.
IEEE PDF eXpressTM allows you to convert your Word, LaTeX, or range of other source files into IEEE XploreTM compatible files (preferred option). You may also use PDF eXpress to check your own PDF files for compatibility.
- Go to the IEEE PDF eXpress website at http://www.pdf-express.org/
- Click on ‘New User’ option to create your own IEEE PDF eXpress account.
Conference ID: 33587X
- You can either upload the source file (e.g., word) for conversion to compliant PDF file, or upload the PDF file for checking the compliance. The site contains extensive instructions, resources, helpful hints, and access to technical support.
- Proofread the PDF file generated thoroughly, including missing symbols, equations, graphs and also errors reported. Please re-prepare the source file and repeat the conversion again. If problem persists, please use the online help provided in the PDF eXpress site.
CAUTION: Until your PDF file is IEEE Xplore-compatible, DO NOT go to Step 3 below. Only IEEE Xplore-compatible papers can be published. If you have more than one paper, please be sure to submit each paper separately.
STEP 3: Submit Final Paper (Source File and PDF File) & Copyright Transfer Form
- Log into the Submission System using your user account. Locate the abstract records under “My Abstracts” and scroll to the section “Submit Full Paper for Proceedings of the 2015 Joint ISAF/ISIF/PFM Conference” to upload your final paper (Source File and PDF file).
- Sign the IEEE Copyright Transfer Form electronically on the same screen. Upon successful submission of the IEEE Copyright Form, you should receive a confirmation e-mail from IEEE with an attached Copyright Receipt (PDF file).