Poster sessions will be located at Level 4. Your assigned poster board will be marked with your Paper ID. Please feel free to approach the help desk for assistance.
- Poster: Display, Viewing, Q & A Session
Mon – Wed, 25 to 27 May 2015 Poster Viewing – All Day
throughout the Conference Period
Poster Set-up: Mon, 25 May 2015 from 10:15 to 10:45
Poster tear down: Wed, 27 May 2015 from 18:00 to 18:30
Poster – Q & A Session : Attendance Required for Poster Presenters
Wed, 27 May from 10:00 to 11:00
- Prepare Your Poster Each presenter is provided with a 2.4 metre high by 1 metre wide poster panel. Please discuss the same material as reported in your abstract submission. Vertical/Portrait format in A0 size is suggested. A0 Size Poster Measures: 841mm width x 1189mm height.
- Place your Paper Title, Paper Title and Authors’ names prominently at the top of the poster to allow viewers to identify your paper easily.
- Highlight the Authors’ names, e‐mail and address information in case the viewer is interested in contacting you for more information.
- You have complete freedom in displaying your information in figures, tables, text, photographs, etc in the poster.
- A successful poster presentation depends on how well you convey information to an interested (but not expert) audience. You may wish to structure your poster by including the background of your research followed by results and conclusions.
- Set Up Your Poster
- Posters will be displayed throughout the conference period and the poster must be set up on Monday, 25 May at 10:15am
- Poster Question & Answer Session is scheduled for Wednesday, 27 May from 10:00 to 11:00 am and presenters are required to be at their posters to attend to questions relating to their posters.
- Adhesive tapes and scissors are available at the Poster Help Desk, nearby the poster boards. If you have special needs for your poster presentation, please bring those supplies with you to the meeting.
- Remove Your Poster
- Posters must be removed immediately after the end of the conference on Wednesday, 27 May from 6:00 to 6.30pm. ISAF-ISIF-PFM 2015 will not be responsible for posters and materials left on poster boards after the conference.
- Student Poster Competition
- Poster Display by Finalists will be located on Level 2.
- Each Finalist needs to produce a poster to be displayed during the conference from Monday to Wednesday, 25 to 27 May, 2015. Please follow “Poster Presentation” guidelines above.
- On Monday, 25 May, 2015 from 6:15pm to 7pm, finalists are required to present their posters
(at Level 2) for judging by a panel of judges representing the various Program Technical Themes.
- Winners will be announced and honored during the conference banquet taking place on
Tuesday, 26 May from 7pm to 10pm (coach departs at 6pm from conference venue)