GRADUATE CONGRESS: Graduate Thesis Evaluation in 7 minutes [GraTE’7]
IEEE Communication Society (ComSoc) Kolkata Chapter jointly with ComSoc Bangalore, Kerala, and Hyderabad Chapter is organizing the 4th edition of GraduateCongress: Graduate Thesis Evaluation in 7 minutes(GraTE-7) on 22 April 2022 to be conducted online(virtual). It gives recent (last year) graduates (PG andPh.D.) a chance to get recognized nationally for the quality of thesis/work they had carried out. 04 best Ph.D. thesis and 03 best ME/M.Tech/MS thesis will be awarded.
- Graduated (defended their thesis/dissertation) in 2021 that is, all those who have completed the final viva-voce between 01 Jan 2021 – 31 Dec 2021.
- Graduated from any of the institutions/colleges in the states of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, West Bengal, NER.
- Thesis from the broad areas of Communication and Networking.
- Initial screening of submission by Technical Organizing Committees and experts.
- The panelist (experts from the domain area) will be going through the short-listed synopsis.
- Presentation by the candidate during the congress.
- Feedback (form will be distributed) from the audience collected during the presentation.
- There is a minimum criterion of FINAL selection. If criteria is not satisfied, awards may not be recognized.
- Submission deadline: 15 March 2022
- Notification of the shortlisted thesis: 31 March 2022
- The candidate has to submit the details online and must register for the congress.
- Shortlisted candidates in the first phase would be notified and they will have to register for the Congress with very nominal fees.
- The call for submission is open now.
Registration Link: https://forms.gle/S9uy8qWxDzXHxNJK8
Workshop Registration – 5G Understanding: From Theory to Practice
October 3, 2021 | 10 AM – 1 PM
5G Requirements withs with Layer 1 / 2 understanding
OCTOBER 9, 2021 | 10 AM – 1 PM
Layer 3 and Core Protocol with end to end call flow
OCTOBER 16, 2021 | 10 AM – 12 PM
Algorithms governing the 5G Network
Link to register : https://bit.ly/ComSoc_5GOct
Link to brochure : 5GUnderstaningFromTheoryToPerspective
Last Date : 30th Sept 2021
Virtual Open Source Conference (5G, IoT and Edge Computing) :
Date: 3rd July 2021
Time 8.30 am to 2 pm (IST)
Link to Register : http://bit.ly/ComSoc_July3
Fast emerging technologies such as 5G, IoT, and Edge Computing are changing the landscape of the technology industry and bringing significant value to end consumers. At the same time, open-source platforms are rapidly evolving and playing an important role in meeting the agile demands of the industry. Join us to learn from the industry-leading experts on the value, innovation, and benefits of deploying emerging technologies using open source platforms.
You will also learn how to develop and deploy Kubernetes Operator, LF Home Edge and O-RAN SC XApp through developer sessions.