We use Zoom Application for our live virtual conference. Oral presenters will have 10 minutes to present, followed by 5 minutes of question and answer. The timing will be strict, and session chairs will be requested to stop speakers exceeding the 20-minute presentation slot.
Instructions for Presenters
Initial Zoom setup:
- Please install Zoom Client in advance.
- If you are new to Zoom, you may consult:
How to Join the Session:
- Select the Zoom link to enter the main room from the time schedules below.
- The main room will be hosted 15 minutes before the starting time as displayed in the Program at a glance.
- All participants must use real names with a prefix to show a roll, e.g. Sudchai Boonto – Presentor, John Icasymp – Session Chair.
- All participants will join the main room first, and then the host will invite you to the session rooms.
- All presenters and session chairs should join the session 5 minutes before the session starts to set up your system.
- If you have any questions, please email me at sudchai.boo(at)kmutt.ac.th.
|Wed 20 January 2021||Thu 21 January 2021||Fri 22 January 2021|
|Zoom System Testing: 10:00-12:00 (Bangkok Time)||
||Webinar on Control Systems Society: 09:00-10:15 (Bangkok Time) – Zoom Link|
|Webinar by Ascendas Systems – online seminar: 13:30 – 16:30 (Bangkok Time)