ICA SP-CON 2020
The 2020 Eleventh Instrumentation, Control, and Automation Senior Project Conference (ICA SP-CON 2020)
The 11th Instrumentation, Control, and Automation Senior Project Conference (ICA SP-CON 2020) will be held virtually due to COVID-19 via ICA SP-CON 2020 Facebook Group.
The aims of ICA SP-CON 2020 are to bring together 4th-year undergraduate students to present their senior projects or cooperative/work-integrated learning projects and to provide a chance for an exchange on teaching approaches among faculty members from partnership universities. Topics of the conference include but are not limited to the following areas:
Deadline for Poster & VDO Submission and Facebook Post: April 30, 2020
Project ID and Participant ID Notification: May 4, 2020
VDO Upload to YouTube and Facebook Post: May 8, 2020
Virtual Conference Participation: May 9-31, 2020
Certification of Participation Distribution: June 30, 2020
Poster & VDO Submission and Facebook Post
ICA SP-CON 2020 accepts both senior projects and co-op/WIL projects. Each project must be approved by the program chair from each university before submission. The poster should be prepared using A1 size (portrait orientation) including project title, students’ names, affiliation, email address, advisors, and brief content. A poster can be written in Thai or English. The template of the poster can be downloaded from the conference webpage. All posters must be submitted electronically in PDF format via email: email@example.com.
Important Documents and Guidelines
- Call for Papers: CFP
- Submission and Registration Guidelines
- For advisor – faculty member:Submission Guidelines (for advisor – faculty member) files
- For company representative: Submission Guidelines (for company representative)
- For the student: Submission Guidelines (for student)
- Registration: All participants must register online via Google Form
- Poster Template: Please use A1 size and keep headings & logos. However, the layout of the poster body can be changed.
- Conference Participation: Please join ICA SP-CON 2020 Facebook page, watch a minimum of 10 projects, and select 10 best projects. After that, please fill out the participation form.
At most 5-minute VDO presentation must contain highlight of the project content and must be uploaded via YouTube. A photograph of the project poster and VDO link should be shared on ICA SP-CON2020 Facebook Group with the project title, students’ names, affiliation, email address, advisors, and hashtag #ICA_SPCON2020. After the posters and VDO’s are uploaded, students are encouraged to view a minimum of ten projects from other institutions and give comments until May 31, 2020. After completing all activities, Certificate of ICA SP-CON2020 Participation will be sent via email by June 30, 2020. If there is any inquiry, please contact the secretariat.