It has been decided that IEEE AUST Student Branch will try to arrange 3-4 workshops and two seminars per semester. Since engineering education cannot be completed without any practical knowledge and industries are the best place to acquire that knowledge, IEEE AUST SB will try to arrange an industrial tour each semester. IEEE AUST SB is also enthusiastic to arrange several other events such as job fair or project show or larger events in collaboration with IEEE Bangladesh Section.
Details about our upcoming and past events can be found below.
Every year IEEE AUST SB organizes an industrial tour for the members for gaining technical knowledge. This year we are going to organize the industrial tour to the most renowned “Energypac Engineering Ltd.” located at Baruipara, Savar.
Energypac is one of the most established and prestigious company for manufacturing electrical components in Bangladesh. They’re very student friendly and cooperative for tours to their factories.
The workshop will be instructed by expert engineers of Energypac.
Date: 08-02-2017 (Wednesday)
Time: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Venue: Energypac Engineering Ltd. Baruipara, Savar
- Seats are very limited. Only those who are highly interested to join in this tour and can definitely join the tour if selected, are requested to fillup the form. IEEE Members will have the highest priority during selection procedure. Here is the registration link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSetMw88tFmTTdNl6vYLAv1V6rh8mxnoPf_SUKjfdKzV8Y9h0w/viewform
- Registration deadline: 2nd February, 2017 (11:59pm)
- Fee for IEEE members: 250BDT
Fee for Non-IEEE members: To Be Announced
- Breakfast, Lunch and Refreshment will be provided.
- This event is only for students of AUST
- Senior students will be given priority for selection.
Maskura Nafreen Niti (01620 905513)
Toushif Adnan (01676 234342)
Fariha Mahzabin Islam (01685 646530)
Nuruzzaman Shagor (01681 685409)
Muhammad Ahsan Nahiyan (01521 444696)
Shaer Ahmed (01823 192288)