Biennial Congress of IEEE Argentina
IEEE ARGENCON s in its third edition having caught in previous editions a great interest from the scientific and technological community, broadcasting and exhibiting nationally recent research findings and developments in all engineering, such as electrical engineering, electronic engineering, computer engineering, biomedical engineering and industrial engineering.
You can submit any of the following types of work
- Student Paper
- Full paper
- Short paper (trabajo científico no completo o reporte de trabajo profesional)
IEEE ARGENCON 2016 will be held in the premises of theUniversidad Tecnológica Nacional Facultad Regional Buenos Aires, and will feature a series of plenary conferences, in presentations on issues relevant to the community, presenting original works in the following areas are expected:
- Aeronautics and space
- Antennas, Propagation, and Electromagnetic Compatibility
- Cybersecurity and cyberdefense
- Circuits and systems, electronic devices and microelectronics
- Computational Intelligence (co-organized with TRIC VII)
- Computer and Systems
- Control, automation and robotics
- Electronic devices and circuits solid state
- Geoscience and Remote Sensing New Topic!
- Management of Engineering and Technology
- Microwave Theory and Techniques
- Power electronics and industrial applications
- Oceanic Engineering
- Optical systems and photonics
- Power Systems
- Signal Processing
- Social Implications of Technology (papers SIGHT must have SIGHT as the first keyword)
- Video Games and Gamification
These activities provide opportunities for scientific and technological community, both academic and professional progress and stimulating the exchange of knowledge and experience in the areas of these disciplines among academics, professionals and students. The Section IEEE Argentina thanks all the individuals, companies and institutions that, in one way or another, have contributed to the happy and successful completion of ARGENCON 2014 and, and anticipates making ARGENCON 2016, leaving open invitation to begin again to add ideas, projects, collaborators and enthusiasm.
Registration/fees, click here.
Submit pappers, click here.
More information about the congress and IEEE Argentina Section, click here.
IEEE is a large, global technical professional organization, is dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity. Through its highly cited publications, conferences, technology standards, and professional and educational activities, IEEE is the trusted voice on a wide variety of areas ranging from aerospace systems, computers and telecommunications to biomedical engineering, electric power and consumer electronics. Learn more at: http://www.ieee.org
Advertisers and Sponsors