Call for Paper
IEEE ARGENCON 2018 is seeking original, high impact research submissions on the topic areas of the Congress. Selected papers will be submitted for publication in the major journal including IEEE Xplore® and IEEE Latin America Transactions.
- Presentation of work in oral and poster format
- Plenary Session of distinguished lecturers
- Events of chapters and student branches affinity groups
- Antennas, Propagation, and Electromagnetic Compatibility
- Circuits and systems, electronic devices and microelectronics
- Computer Systems
- Control, automation, and robotics
- Electronic devices and solid-state circuits
- Geoscience and Remote Sensing
- Power electronics and industrial applications
- Management of Engineering and Technology
- Social Implications of Technology
- Ocean Engineering
- Computational Intelligence
- Signal Processing
- Microwave Theory and Techniques
- Power Systems
- Optical systems and photonics
- Games and Gamification
- Event day: June 6-8, 2018.
- Abstract submission date: February 19, 2018.
- Full paper submission date: March 23, 2018.
- Notification of Acceptance: May 4, 2018.
- Final paper submission date: May 18, 2018.
The abstract should have no more than 250 words, title, and keywords. You can then send the full paper.
To send the summary you should perform the same procedure to send the full paper. The instructions are detailed above, it is not necessary to do step three.
A template can be downloaded from the following link:
1. The manuscript should be elaborated in accordance with the instructions of any of the three files that are presented below.
We ask reviewing the format is right before sending it because having passed the instances of reviewing, works that deviate from it, may not be included in the conference proceedings.
2. Papers should have an extension of no more than 8 pages, A4, double column.
3. The submission of original contributions can be made in Spanish or English.
4. Each entry must include a summary in both Spanish and English language.
5. The work presented must be original content, unpublished, previously presented at conferences or submitted for publication. As a general rule, you should have at least 30-40% of new content.
6. Work should not contain page numbers, headers or footers, in order to facilitate the final editing.
7. The work will be reviewed and peer reviewers’ comments are fully applicable.
8. Failure to meet any of these conditions be turned unacceptable work.
|IEEE ARGENCON 2018||Early Registration|
12/19/2018 - 03/19/2018
03/20/2018 - 05/21/2018
|Non IEEE Professionals||AR$2000||AR$2500||AR$3000|
|Non IEEE Student||AR$1200||AR$1500||AR$1800|