Student Activities Committee
The Region 7 Student Activities Committee (SAC) consists of a Regional Student Activities Chair (RSAC), a Regional Student Representative (RSR), a Vice RSAC, and a Vice RSR. These volunteer members:
- help organize Canada-wide student activities,
- provide resources and training for student branch leaders,
- encourage collaborations between student branches,
- strengthen the relationships between student branches and all other IEEE entities, and
- plan the region’s annual Student Congress.