1. Before Creating a PDF
- Add the copyright notice to the bottom of the first page of your paper.
- Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
The appropriate copyright clearance code notice is to appear on the bottom of the first page of each paper per the guidelines set forth in the Cataloging / Copyright Instructions for an IEEE Conference Proceeding. Detailed instructions can be found at: http://www.ieee.org/publications_standards/publications/rights/index.html
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-5051-6/18/$31.00 ©2018 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-5051-6/18/$31.00 ©2018 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-5051-6/18/$31.00 ©2018 IEEE
2. Creating your PDF eXpress Account
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress TM site (https://www.pdf-express.org/)
First-time users should do the following:
- Select the “New Users – Click here” link.
- Enter the following:
- 44675X for the Conference ID
- your email address
- a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
Contacting PDF eXpress Support
Access the Publications Support Center (http://ieee.custhelp.com/app/answers/list/p/12) for IEEE PDF eXpress.
If you do not find an answer in the Find Answers tab, go to the Ask A Question tab.
Your question will be forwarded to IEEE PDF Support and answered within 3 business days.
3. Generating the PDF eXpress compliant paper
Use IEEE PDF eXpress to check if your PDF file is Xplore-compliant, OR, else, you can use the IEEE PDF eXpressTM site to convert your source files into an IEEE Xplore-compliant PDF file (e.g., for LaTeX users, create a zip file that includes dvi and your eps figure files all together, and then upload the zip file for the system to convert into a compliant PDF file; for MSWord users, upload the Word file and let it convert and return a compliant PDF file). Do NOT use ‘Approve for collection’ in PDF eXpress Plus, if requested.
4. Camera-ready paper submission to EDAS
- Log into EDAS and upload the following at your paper entry page:
- Camera-ready copy of your paper that must be PDF eXpress compliant
- Complete the IEEE e-copyright process. Once you’re at your page for your paper in EDAS, click on the button “©”. This will then walk you through a series of steps. Make sure that the title/author list is EXACTLY as it’s in your final camera-ready paper.
- Please note that in addition to the corrections proposed by reviewers, only minor changes to the title and/or abstract may be accepted.
- All such corrections should be done first before proceeding with the copyright step.
Changes to author list is NOT allowed.
- To be published in the 2018 IEEE R10-HTC Conference Proceedings and to be submitted for inclusion in IEEE Xplore®, an author of an accepted paper is required to register for the conference at the full rate and the paper must be presented at the conference.
Camera-ready upload and copyright form must be completed by 31st October 2018.
One full author registration is valid for two papers. Accepted and presented papers will be published in the 2018 IEEE R10-HTC Conference Proceedings and submitted for inclusion in IEEE Xplore®. The registration instructions will be soon available on registration page (http://r10htc2018.com/registration/).
If you have any questions on creating and/or submitting the camera-ready paper, please contact the publication chair Dr. Himal Suraweera (firstname.lastname@example.org), University of Peradeniya, Sri Lanka.