Registration Form: http://r10htc2018.org/
Registration Fees and Options:
|Registration Options||If you are||Registration fee in USD||Includes|
|Before 30th Nov||After 30th Nov|
|Full conference||IEEE Member||350||400||
|Non IEEE Member||400||450|
|Tutorial and Workshop only||IEEE Member||75||100||
|Non IEEE Member||100||150|
- To present a paper at least one author must register for the full conference.
- To be eligible on the student registration, presenting author must be a Graduate student/Undergraduate student at a University/Institution in any country. Student ID must be produced at the registration desk.
- The registration fee will cover 1 paper to the proceeding. If the same author has more papers, they do not need to register twice but each additional paper will cost as follows
- For students 25USD for additional paper
- For Regular authors 50USD for additional paper
- Banquet for the conference will be at southern beach side hotel in Unawatuna. Only full conference registered participants will be provided transportation + site seeing at Galle Fort + Gala Dinner. If anyone else wish to take part in this, you can purchase tickets at the registration desk who will accept USD or LKR
- Regular 40USD or 7000LKR
- Student 30USD or 5000LKR
- Onsite registrations are allowed, cash will be accepted in USD or LKR.
- If it is payed in LKR, equivalent USD rate will calculated according to the day of registration ($ rate will be displayed at the registration desk)
- If it payed in USD, please bring the exact USD amount as any changes will be given in LKR.
Registration link – http://r10htc2018.org/