Prospective authors are kindly invited to submit original papers (6 pages pdf version following IEEE double-column template) to IEEE R10 HTC 2018 through EDAS. All submitted papers should contain original, unpublished results, experimental or theoretical.
A paper will appear in the proceedings if at least one of the authors of an accepted paper registers before the registration deadline. Presenting the accepted paper is mandatory for the paper to be included in IEEE Xplore.
Submitted papers should satisfy the criteria listed below and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Paper template: The paper submission template (IEEE double-column) can be found at: Manuscript Templates for Conference Proceeding
- Paper length: Maximum 6 pages including all figures, tables, and references (For every additional page, extra page charges may apply: Please check registration page)
- Allowable file size: 2 MB
- Paper submission: Submit your paper (pdf version only) through our online paper submission system.
- PDF file must be IEEE Xplore compliant