The IEEE Green Technologies 2016 organizing committee invites abstract submission in all areas of green technologies in electrical and electronics engineering.
Abstracts will be considered for inclusion as papers, oral presentations, posters, tutorials, workshops, and panel topics. Selected papers may be included as oral or poster presentations.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Green technologies for traditional generation
- The current and future state of renewable generation
- Transformative generation technologies
- Addressing major challenges such as water conservation
- Integrated distribution planning
- Advanced transmission and distribution technologies
- Energy storage alternatives
- Advanced monitoring and analytics for system control
- Design challenges for the integrated distribution grid of the future
Consumer & Societal Implications
- Sustainability and energy efficiency for commercial and industrial customers
- Green technologies for small business and residential customers
- Power management behind the meter
- Green technologies for transportation
Market & Regulatory Considerations
- Power system interoperability impacts of green technologies
- Standards and codes, and environmental regulatory topics
- Public policy and social ramifications
- The business case for green technologies
[gview file=”http://site.ieee.org/greentech2016/files/2015/11/IEEE-GreenTech-2016-CFP.pdf” save=”1″]
Abstracts will be submitted via EasyChair. Additional submission details are provided on the Technical Papers page.
Abstract submissions are welcome at any time through the deadline listed above.
For panel discussion, tutorial, or workshop submissions, please submit an abstract and also notify Prasad Dongale at email@example.com.
Abstract submission format requirements:
- Length: 2 pages maximum
- Font: Times New Roman, 12 point, single spaced.
Any questions or to request conference updates, please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com.