- Educational trip to INSA Toulouse, and CEA-LETI-STMicroelectronics, Grenoble, 2019
- IEEE CASS DLP joint events in Athens and Thessaloniki, Greece, March 6-9-10, 2020
- CASS Seasonal School on “Heterogeneous Cyber Physical Systems of Systems (HEPSoS) 2019”, Nov. 29-Dec. 1, 2019
- Presentation at MOCAST 2018 conference in Thessaloniki, Greece
- Educational trip to IMEC, KULeuven, in Belgium and ESA-ESTEC, TUDelft, TU/e and NXP in the Netherlands.
Student "Diploma thesis on Bioelectronics" contest 2017
The IEEE Greece CASS/SSCS joint Chapter has announced the Best “Master thesis (Diploma) project” contest from Greek Universities Engineering and Science students in the research areas of Bioelectronics. The award (which is funded by the IEEE CASS Outreach initiative 2017) will be given during the workshop on “Bioelectronics” organized on Dec. 15-16, 2017, at Aristotle University of Thessaloniki. The deadline for the applications is on November 15, 2017.
More information (in Greek) can be found at:
The result will be announced during the workshop on “Bioelectronics” on Friday, Dec. 15, afternoon, within the ΙΕΕΕ CAS Society / IEEE Greece CAS/SSC Chapter presentation at 17:00 (see the program in the related link). There will be live broadcasting of the workshop through the link: https://www.auth.gr/video/24875