The 2016 Region 6 Awards Program
· Begins now!
- Starts with your nominations submitted to your Section
- Due date is May 13, 2016 at 11pm your local time
- Download and read this document first: Description of the R6 awards process
- Download the 2016 nomination form: 2016_Region_6_Award_Nomination_Form
- Choose the category you want for your nomination
- Download and read the appropriate category document which will explain in detail the rules for your category and also provide examples of previous award winners in that category:
IEEE Region 6 Awards Categories with Descriptions of Individual awards
IEEE Region 6 Awards Categories with Descriptions of OU awards
2016 Region 6 Award Description for Outstanding Corporate Service
IEEE / MGA Rules
- Award nominations must be made by an active IEEE member registered in your Section. You may not nominate yourself.
- You may not nominate an Awards Chair. You may not nominate a Section Chair if they are acting as the Awards Chair.
- The nominees must be within your own Section. Except for the Outstanding Educator, they must be current IEEE members.