Call for Participation
Topics for Papers & Presentations
- Mentoring the next generation of female leaders
- Strategies for increasing equity in power and decision making
- Women as leaders in education, industry, and government
- Development: communication skills in written and spoken word, effective dialog
- Cross-cultural aspects of leadership
- What it takes to be a great leader – qualities that all successful leaders share
- Shaping the future by female leaders
- Training vs inherent skills: can leadership be learned?
- Work-Life balance: family systems traditions and changes
- Leadership development for women: overcoming stereotypes
- The design, implementation, and evaluation of leadership from a structural perspective
- Helping girls and young women become leaders – motivating to empower, empowering to motivate
- Exploring the attrition gap – why do women leave the engineering field and what can be done to prevent it.
Click Here to download the Call for Papers flyer.
|Paper submission deadline for papers||9/09/2015|
|Decision notification date||9/23/2015|
|Final Paper Announcement||10/07/2015|
- Motivate positive progress in career and life
- Help advance career and life
- Advance leadership, team and career management
- Skills and concepts for STEM pre-university outreach