Welcome on IEEE Germany Section Industrial Electronics, Industry Applications and Power Electronics Societies Joint Chapter website!
The Chapter Objective is to act as a facilitator in the area of power electronics, control and electric drives in Germany, to promote communication within the German power electronics community and strengthen national and international ties in meetings.
Detailed information can be accessed via the menu on the top.
Next Chapter Meeting will be on 24. of June in 2021 again as an ONLINE-Meeting! Further information and invitation are coming soon.
On Thursday, March 18th, 2021, our first online chapter meeting in 2021 took place via WebEx. We counted up to 52 participants. Here you can find our (try of a) group photo in a new way. You can find the agenda below.
16:30 Uhr Begrüßung
Prof Dr. Marco Jung + Chapter Board
16:45 Uhr Real Time Modelling and PHIL Testing Experience at KIT
Dr. Giovanni De Carne, ITEP KIT
„HIL- und PHIL-Systeme auf Basis eines modularen SoC-Signalverarbeitungssystems”
M.Sc. Benedikt Schmitz-Rode, M.Sc. Rüdiger Schwendemann, ETI KIT
17:45 Uhr Vorstellung der EPE 2022 ECCE Europe in Hannover
Prof. Dr. Axel Mertens, IAL Universität Hannover
18:00 Uhr Pause
18:15 Uhr Power Electronic DC Technologies Enabling Fast Charging
Prof. Dr. ir. Dr. h.c. Rik W. De Doncker, Forschungscampus FEN, E
ON ERC und ISEA RWTH Aachen
18:55 Uhr Ausblick 2021 und Sonstiges
19:30 Uhr Ende
The last meeting of the German Chapter on 5th of November 2020 was our first Online Meeting with approx. 27 participants.
Last Chapter Meetings (in presence)
On October 24th we met together with our austrian chapter colleagues (IES/IAS/PELS Chapter Austria) to meet us in Jenbach, Austria at Innio Jenbacher GmbH & Co OG and on the following day October, 25th at the University Innsbruck, Institut für Mechatronik, Innsbruck Power Electronics Lab (Invitation and Report).
Senior Membership Initiative
We encourage all Members who are eligible to apply for the Senior Member status.
Chapter Board 2021-2022
|Chair:||Prof. Dr.-Ing. Marco Jung
|Secretary:||Prof. Dr.-Ing. Marcel Benecke
Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences
|Treasurer:||Dr.-Ing. Ulrich Schwarzer
Infineon Technologies AG
- IEEE Twin Cities Consultant Meeting - Twin Cities Section Affinity Group,CN on 10-June-2021
- CANCELLED - Twin Cities Section Executive Committee Meeting - Twin Cities Section - CANCELLED
- IEEE Twin Cities I&M Society May Meeting [Virtual Meeting] - Twin Cities Section Chapter, IM09 on 20-May-2021
- Big Data with advanced analytics - Twin Cities Section Chapter, RL07 on 18-May-2021
- Navigation for Small Spacecraft in Deep Space Using Pulsars - Twin Cities Section Jt. Chapter, SP01/COM19 on 09-June-2021
- WEBINAR: NEW ASC C63® Wireless and ISM Equipment Measurement Standards - Southeastern Michigan Section Chapter, EMC27 on 20-May-2021
- NERC Compliance for Transmission Interconnections 50MVA/115kV and Above - Twin Cities Section Jt. Chapter,PE31/IA34 on 16-June-2021
- Twin Cities Section Executive Committee Meeting - Twin Cities Section on 20-December-2021
- Twin Cities Section Executive Committee Meeting - Twin Cities Section on 15-November-2021
- Twin Cities Section Executive Committee Meeting - Twin Cities Section on 18-October-2021
June 24 @ 4:30 pm - 7:30 pm CEST