Welcome on IEEE Joint IAS/PELS/IES German Chapter website!
The Chapter Objective is to act as a facilitator in the area of power electronics, control and electric drives in Germany, to promote communication within the German power electronics community and strengthen national and international ties in meetings.
Detailed information can be accessed via the menu on the top.
Next Chapter Meeting -in 2021 will be again an ONLINE-Meeting!
Further information are coming soon.
The last meeting of the German Chapter on 5th of November 2020 was our first Online Meeting with approx. 27 participants.
Last Chapter Meetings (in presence)
On October 24th we met together with our austrian chapter colleagues (IAS/PELS/IES Chapter Austria) to meet us in Jenbach, Austria at Innio Jenbacher GmbH & Co OG and on the following day October, 25th at the University Innsbruck, Institut für Mechatronik, Innsbruck Power Electronics Lab (Invitation and Report).
Senior Membership Initiative
We encourage all Members who are eligible to apply for the Senior Member status.
Chapter Board 2021-2022
|Chair:||Prof. Dr.-Ing. Marco Jung
|Secretary:||Prof. Dr.-Ing. Marcel Benecke
Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences
|Treasurer:||Dr.-Ing. Ulrich Schwarzer
Infineon Technologies AG
- Big Data with advanced analytics - Twin Cities Section Chapter, RL07 on 18-May-2021
- Monte Carlo Analysis - Twin Cities Section Chapter, RL07 on 20-April-2021
- Managing Design Risk using the Design FMEA - Twin Cities Section Chapter, RL07 on 16-March-2021
- Rotalec High Quality/Reliability Industrial Sector - Twin Cities Section Chapter, RL07 on 16-February-2021
- Generator Protective Relaying Fundamentals and Circuit Breaker Considerations - Twin Cities Section Jt. Chapter,PE31/IA34 on 10-February-2021
- 2021 MIPSYCON (MINNESOTA POWER SYSTEMS CONFERENCE) - Twin Cities Section Jt. Chapter,PE31/IA34 on 02-November-2021
- IEEE Twin Cities Consultant Meeting - Twin Cities Section Affinity Group,CN on 11-February-2021
- Great River Energy HVDC Tour (Rescheduling) - Twin Cities Section Jt. Chapter,PE31/IA34 on 12-April-2022
- UST Microgrid - Tutorial and Project Management Course - Twin Cities Section Jt. Chapter,PE31/IA34 on 12-April-2022
- National Electrical Safety Code (NESC) Review - Twin Cities Section Jt. Chapter,PE31/IA34 on 13-October-2021
There are no upcoming events at this time.