Poster application has been closed. Thank you for your application!
- Research by female researcher/engineer
- Research focusing on diversity and promotion of women’s participation and advancement
- Promotion of Equality and Diversity in education / workplace
- Introduction of IEEE (Chapter/Student Branch Affinity Group) Activities
Preparing your posters
- Panel size: (H) 841 mm x (W) 594 mm (A1 Size)
- Please use the poster only (Please DO NOT use electronic devices (including PC), due to the limited space and power supply).
- A panel and push pins are available at the poster session.
- Please Information in your poster about below:
- Poster title
- Your name and affiliation
- Main topics
- To be presented in the coffee break site, etc., throughout the session.
- Session timing:
- Networking meeting, Day1 (9th November) 17:40～19:00
- Coffee break, Day2 (10th November) 15:20～16:00
- Set-up time: 12:15~12:45, Day1 (9th November)
- End time: 16:00, Day2 (10th November)
- English (or both English and Japanese)
Presentation Cost, etc.
- The poster presenter will need register for WIE ILS 2018 Tokyo.
- The presentation cost is free.
- The presenter will pay the cost of producing the poster.