vTools.Voting version 2.2 has been released – 25 June 2019
The following enhancements are available:
- Voting emails will now be sent through the third party email vendor (Higher Logic) to the voters. With this enhancement, email content in non-English will be maintained as Higher Logic supports multi-character languages.
- Active Ballots – Volunteers will have a ‘Manage’ option where all options will be centrally located to allow them to monitor their live elections.
- Ballot form includes notation as to what fields are required
- Contact Staff option – users will have the ability to submit a contact form directly from vTools Voting. ReCAPTCHA is provided if the user is not authenticated.
- Voting has been upgraded to the next Ruby on Rails version