vTools Events v6.10 has been released on 13 Nov 2019
The following enhancements are available in Events v6.10:
- Enhanced OU selector – when creating/editing an event, HOST will show all organizational units based on the authorized user’s org roles.
- Note: selection using a list of all geographical organizational units will continue to be available in the ‘Browse‘ tab.
- Enhanced Search – a simpler search page provides the following new features
- Search by HOST Name – Search Term now supports search by organizational unit name (i.e. “Boston Section”). Results returned will include all events for the OU as well as section/chapter/affinity group/student branch events affiliated with the OU
- Search by Society – all events for the society provided in ‘Organizational Unit ‘ option will be shown
- Results include registration icon with information (i.e. open dates, coming soon, external registration link) when registration is available
- Cancelled events will include notation if the event has been cancelled
- Results will include an indicator when an event’s registration has reached the maximum registrations
- Register – if an event listed includes the registration icon, click on icon to start the registration process
- Date range – three options are available: Recent, Upcoming (default) and All
- Results returned has been Increased to 50 per page
- NOTE: results are limited to three (3) years
- NOTE: The old version of Search will continue to be available via link
- New event category and sub-category – Humanitarian and sub-category of SIGHT is available for all events so designated.
- Email to event contact – emails sent with this link include the event’s title and HOST as the “Subject”.
- Payment status information in download is broken out into individual columns
- Improved the system response time performance for region level volunteers