On Wednesday, 5 September IEEE is upgrading a number of Web sites and systems to bring you enhanced capabilities and an improved experience.
Starting Wednesday, 5 September from 07:00 PM EDT (23:00 UTC-04) to Wednesday, 5 September 10:00 p.m. EDT (02:00 UTC-4), the following functions will not be available: IEEE Shop, join and renew IEEE and IEEE societies, myIEEE, article purchasing on IEEE Xplore and some vTools applications. If you need assistance during this time, please direct your inquiry to the IEEE Support Center
Please note that due to this upgrade parts of the vTools will be inaccessible between Wednesday 5 September, starting at 7:00 p.m.(23:00 UTC-4) through 10:00 p.m. (02:00 UTC-4):
– there will be no ability to validate member numbers for discounted price levels during registration
– There will be no ability to create new or modify existing eNotices. There will be no ability to send express eNotices.
– There will be no ability to upload attachments
– there will be no ability to create new or modify existing sites
– “Officers” and “Other units” pages will not show any officer or unit data
– there will be no ability to create new or modify existing ballots
– voters should still be able to vote in open elections
vTools.OfficerReporting will not be available
WebEx will not be impacted
vTools.StudentBranchReporting will not be impacted
ReviewRoom will not be impacted
If you have any questions, please contact the vTools team at email@example.com