We are happy to announce the integration of Events with eNotice is available for all your events and meetings.
With this new feature, you can create an eNotice using the meeting information entered in vTools.Events.
Follow these steps:
- View your meeting or event in vTools.Events
- Select the new option “Create eNotice from Event”
- The contents of the meeting will be copied into a new eNotice.
The eNotice message will include all of the key details of your announcement including
Title and image, if applicable.
Header, if applicable
Date / Time
Extra Contact Information, if applicable
Footer, if applicable
Location info and map
Registration link, if applicable
Registration Information (dates and menu items not pricing info found in the tooltip) , if applicable
Speaker – Display Name and Topic and image if applicable
- Edit the eNotice, if needed. This includes message content, filters (mailing target audience, grade/status).
- eNotice automatically assigns the mailing target audience using the organization selected (HOST) on the meeting/event.
- Submit the eNotice – SEND EXPRESS rules will continue to be enforced.
Click here for more information – Events-eNotice Integration.