- Stars (0)
Last Updated: 20-01-2020 12:09
Create eNotice Express – how to create an eNotice to go express delivery. eNotices that are eligible for express delivery will be delivered within two (2) hours of submission or earlier. Express eNotices can not include a reminder .
vTools Production Maintenance – 17 Dec 2019
Please note: on 17 Dec 2019 between 9am and 12Noon Eastern, IEEE is performing maintenance on vTools production applications.
During this time, vTools users may may experience intermittent interruption. Please plan your work accordingly.
If you have any further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
vTools.Voting version 2.3.0 has been released – 30 Oct 2019
The following enhancements are available:
- Ballots – When a member signs in to Voting, the home page will provide links to all active, open elections they have an online ballot for. Once a member has voted, the home page will indicate the member has voted for each open election.
- Write in option – Volunteers can create an online ballot where write-in is the only choice for positions when there are no candidates listed on the ballot. The write-in option must be explicitly selected since this option is not required in order to activate a ballot. Once a ballot is activated, the write-in option will be available for entry of a candidate when members vote.
- Contact Staff form updated to correctly include the Voting URL.
- Voter list validation was updated to ensure only member numbers are present in the voter list uploaded to a ballot.
vTools.Events v6.8 was released on 11 April 2019
vTools.Events v6.8 provides the following enhancements:
- Add/Edit form – the editor has been enhanced to allow user to re-size the entry / text box.
- Registration – removed ReCaptcha on registration form when user is signed in to vTools.Events
On 11 April 2019 vTools migrated the offline rebate process to vTools.Events.
This enhancement entailed the migration of the MS Access Rebate system to an online process.