LLAMADO A PRESENTACIÓN DE ARTICULOS – CALL FOR PAPERS
EPIM 2018 – epim2018.org
IEEE Sección Uruguay, Capítulo de Potencia, Instrumentación y Medidas
IEEE 2018 9th Power, Instrumentation and Measurement Meeting (EPIM 2018)
“Renewable Energies for a Sustainable Development”
14-15-16 de Noviembre 2018, Salto Grande (Uruguay)
On November, 14 to 17, 2018, the IEEE 9th Power, Instrumentation and Measurement Meeting organized by the IEEE URUGUAY SECTION and its Joint PES/IMS CHAPTER, will be held and specially hosted at the installations of the Comision Tecnica Mixta de Salto Grande, major patron of the Conference.
The Conference will be a forum for the participants to discuss
state-of-the-art innovations, projects and developments in all aspects of
Power and Electrical Energy.
- Renewable sources
- Energy storage
- Smart grids
- Electric Markets
- Electrical Systems Studies
- Protection of Power Networks
- Information Systems and Automation
- Electric vehicles
- Maintenance Techniques
- Energy and Environment
- Staff Training
- Instruments and Measurements
- Traceability and Maintenance of Standards
- Tests on Electrical Equipment
- Sensors and Transducers
Potential authors are invited to submit 4 pages (max. 6) papers, describing original work in IEEE PES two columns template format, (
Authors of accepted papers must register to the Conference and attend it to present their papers.
After the Conference, presented papers (in English) will be submitted to IEEE Xplore® Digital Library.
– Submission of papers – August 20, 2018
– Notification of Acceptance – October 8, 2018
– Camera-ready papers – October 25, 2018
– Presentation at Conference – November 14-15-16, Salto Grande, Uruguay