In order to address the increasing interest in geoscience and remote sensing in Turkey, GRSS Turkey Chapter was recently established at the end of 2012 to serve the GRSS members, researchers and general public interested in geoscience and remote sensing in Turkey, through scientific, technical and educational activities; and to promote a high level of excellence among the GRSS members in Turkey by information exchange through meetings, workshops, and conferences.
- Uydu Yer Gözlem Uygulamaları 2018 (UYGU 2018) March 21, 2018
- IEEE Türkiye Teknik Kolları Toplantısı Özyeğin Üniversitesinde gerçekleştirildi November 20, 2017
- IEEE GRSS Türkiye Bölümü 2. Yaz Okulu (UYGU 2016) “Çok Boyutlu Görüntü İşleme: Radar ve Hiperspektral” Gerçekleştirildi. November 20, 2017
- UYGU 2016 Uydu Yer Gözlem Uygulamaları Yaz Okulu February 26, 2016
- The First Earth Observation Applications Summer School in Turkey (UYGU 2014) April 8, 2015