- This event has passed.
10th Joint Symposium on Computational Intelligence (JSCI10)
The Joint Symposium Computational Intelligence (JSCI) is an event which was first organised in 2016. The event was initiated by IEEE Computational Intelligence Society Thailand Chapter (IEEE-CIS Thailand), that aims to support research students and young researchers, to create a place enabling participants to share and discuss on their research prior to publishing their works. The event is open to all researchers who want to broaden their knowledge in the field of computational intelligence. The symposium will feature student paper presentations as well as invited talks.
This is a very good opportunity to share and discuss your work with other researchers in the field of computational intelligence. If you are interested in presenting your work at this symposium, please submit a paper at [EasyChair]. The paper must conform to the standard of IEEE Manuscript Templates for Conference Proceedings which is available to download at [IEEE] or [Overleaf]. A 4 pages paper must be submitted to be reviewed. The papers will be double-blind peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be available online in JSCI10 proceedings and TechRxiv. All JSCI10 papers are invited to extend and submit their revised paper to a special session at the 12th International Conference on Advances in Information Technology (IAIT2021), 29 June – 1 July 2021, Bangkok, Thailand, that will be published by ACM in the ACM International Conference Proceeding Series (ICPS). The books of this series are submitted to be indexed in ISI Proceedings, EI-Compendex, DBLP, SCOPUS, and Google Scholar. ACM Proceedings Template and instructions are available at [ACM].
Important Dates for JSCI 10 and Special Session – JSCI at IAIT2021
Submission Deadline to JSCI10: April 14, 2021 (4 pages IEEE format)
Notification of Acceptance: April 21, 2021
JSCI10 Date: Monday, May 10, 2021, as part of DLAI5.
Camera-ready (Extended) Manuscript Submission: June 18, 2021 (5-10 pages ACM format)
JSCI Special Session at IAIT2021 Date: 29 June – 1 July 2021
Virtual (ICT time UTC+7)
- Chanboon Sathitwiriyawong (King Mongkut’s Institute of Technology Ladkrabang)
- Jonathan H. Chan (King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi)
- Phayung Meesad (King Mongkut’s University of Technology North Bangkok)
- Kuntpong Woraratpanya (King Mongkut’s Institute of Technology Ladkrabang)
- Kitsuchart Pasupa (King Mongkut’s Institute of Technology Ladkrabang)
- Vithida Chongsuphajaisiddhi (King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi)
- Kiyota Hashimoto (Prince of Songkla University)
- Sansanee Auephanwiriyakul (Chiang Mai University)
- Sung-Bae Cho (Yonsei University)
- Claudio Angione (Teesside University)