The IEEE Technical Committee on Real-Time Systems is pleased to announce that it will sponsor Student Travel Grants to support the participation of students in RTSS 2021. Each grant will contribute towards partial reimbursement of actual travel costs. A budget of USD 21,000 is available this year for travel grants.
Application deadline: 29th of October 2021
Decision notification: 5th of November 2021
- Applications will be done via an online form here: https://forms.gle/8r6pEgLotSTLJMjg8.
- Advisors have to send an email to Luis Almeida <email@example.com> confirming the application of their students.
- The grants are reserved for physical conference participation, only.
- Proof of actual travel expenses may be required for final reimbursement.
- Grants will have a minimum value of 630 USD.
Travel grants will be awarded on the basis of financial need. Preference will be given to students:
- with a paper accepted at some session of RTSS 2021 (conference, workshop, brief presentation, RTSS@work);
- who do not have active grant funding;
- to underrepresented/minority students.
For any other information, please contact Luis Almeida <firstname.lastname@example.org>