The SusTech conference hotel is the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Portland, conveniently located in the center of the metro area, right at the Portland MAX light rail Lloyd Center stop. See the Travel and Transportation page for information on getting to the hotel.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Portland
1000 NE Multnomah Street
Portland, Oregon, 97232, USA
Hotel homepage for general information.
- All sleeping rooms offer views of either Downtown Portland or the beautiful Cascade Mountain Range and are fully equipped with modern amenities. For a spot of luxury, upgrade to a premium room or suite.
- All conference sleeping rooms offer complementary wi-fi. All room rates are good for 3 days before and after the conference.
- Group code: I3E. Group name: IEEE SusTech Conference
- If you have questions concerning your reservation, contact the hotel at 503-331-4937.
NOTE: The reservation cut-off date is
July 3 July 15, 2014 at 5:00 p.m. Pacific time. Reservations
received after this date will be accepted by the Hotel on a space available basis.
NOTE: The hotel room block is sold out on Wednesday July 23, but we have rooms for July 24-26.
Please use the DoubleTree room block otherwise we will have to pay a penalty to the hotel.
Use this Hotel Reservation Link to reserve your room.
Direct Reservations: You also can make reservations by calling the hotel directly at 503-281-6111 and asking for in house reservations. The reservations department is open Monday – Friday from 8AM to 4PM.
Extra person (over 2) $15.
Early check out $25.
Rates available three days before and after the conference (7/21 – 7/29); subject to availability.
- Located in the center of the Portland Metro area, near to many popular attractions.
- Located on MAX light rail which serves the Portland Airport for under $2 fare.
- Environmentally friendly, Oregon’s First Green Seal Certified hotel.
- Outdoor pool and 24-hour fitness center.
- Executive Meeting Center and complimentary 24-hour business center.
- Two restaurants serving delicious local and seasonal ingredients.
- Convenient to Lloyd Center Mall shops and surrounding area restaurants.
- No Sales Tax in Oregon.
What to do around here
Check out our Things-to-do page for local attractions and things to do on your own.
- Announcing SusTech Talk Aug. 25 – THE REALITY OF OUR CHANGING CLIMATE
- SusTech 2020 Proceedings Published in IEEE Xplore
- Report on SusTech 2020
- SusTech 2020 Poster Contest Winners
- Student Poster Contest at SusTech 2020
San Fernando Valley Section
Coastal Los Angeles Section