20-Jul: Final Program details are now posted.
View/download the hotel floor plan and meeting room map here.
Keynoters include Prof. Digby D. Macdonald of UC Berkeley “Nuclear Options for Our Energy Future”, Joseph Fjelstad of Verdant Electronics “Sustainability Writ Large – A Perspective on Sustainability, Its Impact and Implications”, Prof. Jerry Engel “Ethic Responsibility”, Tom Tierney, IEEE-USA VP Government Relations “Sustainability Policy in the U.S. : Creating and Preserving a Future for Our Next Generation“, Eric Wanless, Rocky Mountain Institute “Reinventing Fire: Bold Business Solutions for the New Energy Era“.
Download the list of contributed papers by session here.
Poster presentations can be found here. Posters will be presented at the reception on Friday from 6-7pm.
- SusTech 2020 Proceedings Published in IEEE Xplore July 28, 2020
- Announcing SusTech Talk – THE REALITY OF OUR CHANGING CLIMATE July 25, 2020
- SusTech 2020 Poster Contest Winners May 4, 2020
- Student Poster Contest at SusTech 2020 April 13, 2020
- Keynotes Announced for Virtual SusTech 2020 April 10, 2020
San Fernando Valley Section
Coastal Los Angeles Section
Metropolitan Los Angeles Section