Committee Positions & Application Process
The SusTech Conference is produced each year by a group of committed and passionate volunteers. We are looking for volunteers who would like to help shape the 2020 conference that is to be held in Long Beach, CA from April 23rd to the 25th, 2020.
Some of the key available roles include leadership in the following committees:
Vice-Chair, Program Committee, Finance, Registration, Publications, Local Arrangements, Session/Track Chairs, Sponsors/Grants, Exhibitors, Publicity, Keynote/Plenary Speaker, Technical Paper/Presentation Reviewer, Website Update, Audio/Video, Social Media, General Volunteer
For a description of these roles and expected responsibilities read this page.
If you are interested in one of the leadership roles, please submit the form below with your resume and a reference/endorser.
For additional information or questions please contact us using the form below:
- SusTech 2020 Proceedings Published in IEEE Xplore July 28, 2020
- Announcing SusTech Talk – THE REALITY OF OUR CHANGING CLIMATE July 25, 2020
- SusTech 2020 Poster Contest Winners May 4, 2020
- Student Poster Contest at SusTech 2020 April 13, 2020
- Keynotes Announced for Virtual SusTech 2020 April 10, 2020
San Fernando Valley Section
Coastal Los Angeles Section
Metropolitan Los Angeles Section