2020 IEEE Brain Data Bank Challenge – Final Round
The 2020 IEEE Brain Data Bank Challenge is targeted to expose, discuss, and accelerate
on-going brain research from around the world. Find more info about IEEE BDBC 2020.
Final Round: will be hosted from Santa Clara, CA, USA.
Date: December 5, 2020
Contact: Joseph Wei email@example.com
Final Round Challenge Program:
- Introduction — IEEE Santa Clara Valley and local support chapters
- Aging Brain Research Needs — Yuan Luo, Program Director, National Institute on Aging (NIA); US
- Healthcare Innovations — Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease
- Presentations — BDBC registrants and 1st place from Russia, Taiwan, and Boston
- Final Awards of BDBC 2020
IEEE BDBC 2020 Sponsors