2020 IEEE Brain Data Bank Challenge – Final Round
The 2020 IEEE Brain Data Bank Challenge has been targeted to expose, discuss, and accelerate on-going brain research from around the world. Please see IEEE BDBC 2020 website for details on the events held in Taiwan, Boston, and Russia — with the finale in Silicon Valley.
The Taiwan BDBC Challenge was held on September 22, 2020
The Boston BCBD Challenge was held on November 5, 2020.
The Saint Petersburg BDBC Challenge was held on November 9, 2020
Final Round: originally planned for Silicon Valley, will be hosted online, due to the pandemic
Date: December 5, 2020 9am – 1:30pm PDT
Final Round Challenge Agenda: 9:00 – 13:30 US Pacific Time
(135 minutes) Team presentation (winning teams from each previous competition)
(75 minutes) Panel: Codesigning with the End-user: An Emerging Neurotechnological Research Paradigm!
Moderator: Troy McDaniel, Arizona State University, USA
– Justin Yerbury, University of Wollongong, Australia
– Rebecca Monteleone, University of Toledo, OH, USA (Abstract)
– Katina Michael, ASU, USA & UoW, Australia (Abstract)
(15 minutes) Announcements
– BDBC Finale Awards – Judge Panel Announcement
– Acknowledgment of Impactful Contribution to BDBC, 2017
13:30 Closure of BDBC-2020
|IEEE BDBC 2020 Sponsors