IEEE Election 2021
The 2021 IEEE Annual Election has now begun. Submit your vote before 12:00 p.m. ET (1600 UTC-04) on 1 October to help determine the future volunteer leadership of IEEE.
IEEE President-Elect, 2022
- Saifur Rahman (Nominated by Petition)
- Thomas M. Coughlin (Nominated by Petition)
- S. K. Ramesh (Nominated by IEEE Board of Directors)
- Francis B. Grosz (Nominated by IEEE Board of Directors)
Don’t miss the deadline and vote today! Access ballot
Santa Clara Valley Section
IEEE Santa Clara Valley Section inspires Silicon Valley professionals and students to stay connected and to collaborate by creating and providing leadership programs to educate and to stimulate technological innovation, and engineering excellence
About IEEE SCV
The Santa Clara Valley (SCV) Section promotes the aims and objectives of the IEEE as stated in the IEEE Constitution and Bylaws. The Section concerns itself with all IEEE affairs taking place within the area prescribed by the IEEE as the territory of the SCV Section that geographically takes in all the peninsula cities south of Highway 92, plus the counties of Monterey, San Benito, Santa Clara, and Santa Cruz. The SCV, more popularly known as Silicon Valley, is the largest IEEE Section in the world in terms of membership as well as active chapters.
IEEE is the world’s largest professional association dedicated to advancing technological innovation and excellence for the benefit of humanity. IEEE and its members inspire a global community through IEEE’s highly cited publications, conferences, technology standards, and professional and educational activities. IEEE, pronounced “Eye-triple-E,” stands for the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers.
Section & Chapters News
- Except for Summer Break (July and August), monthly SCV Section ExCom meetings are held on the 1st Wednesday of the month virtually.
- The SCV-Section ExCom Meeting Schedule and Annual Chapter Report Listing can be downloaded here: SCV Section Master Schedule.xlsx
- Computer History Museum - 50% discount for IEEE members. For 50% discount on Computer History Museum membership, see www.CHMdeal.com
- Industry Spotlight: An Overview of Chiplet Technology for the AMD EPYC™ and Ryzen™ Processor Families
- Industry Spotlight: Using a Scaled-Up Software-Defined Server as an Alternative to Scaling Out
- Industry Spotlight: FLEET — Fast Lanes for Expedited Execution at 10 Terabits
- Industry Spotlight: The Digital Twin – An end to end view: Technologies, Operations, and Business Models
- Industry Spotlight: Memory Disaggregation: Think Outside the Box