The “new rules” of existence in today’s society require new tools and techniques to remain relevant.
This talk shares how Fusion Design has adapted to do mechanical product development work for dozens of customers every day. Key areas of discussion will be:
- Development business before the “new rules”
- Development business today
- Who works from home, why, and how.
- Who works at the office, why and how
- Communications techniques and criticality
- Custom deliverables and how they are presented
- What’s next?
Speaker: Mark Brinkerhoff, PE (CA), is president and owner of Fusion Design, Inc. in Campbell, Calif. Mark has obtained thirteen patents for mechanical devices and systems. Previously, Brinkerhoff was an engineering and model shop manager at Amdahl Corporation and a manufacturing engineer at Hewlett Packard Company.