Become a Member
When you join IEEE, you:
- Join a community of over 420,000 technology and engineering professionals united by a common desire to continuously learn, interact, collaborate, and innovate
- Get the resources and opportunities you need to keep on top of changes in technology
- Get involved in standards development
- Network with other professionals in your local area or within a specific technical interest
- Mentor the next generation of engineers and technologists
and so much more.
As part of an effort to carve out a well-deserved space in the IEEE digital presence for volunteers, each major Board will have a space devoted to them, with cross-linkages to other volunteer-only content across the organization. In this new space, you will find the content you need to access for your work as an IEEE volunteer. This includes meetings, agendas, resources, and other crucial information related to your role.
Benefits of this change include:
- Flexibility to pilot new ideas, innovate, personalize and evolve the volunteer web presence
- A robust search to find and access content across each Board, crawling all volunteer content
- Removal of clutter and unrelated content, creating a dedicated space for volunteers
- Role-based access to shared resources across several Boards, centralizing volunteer resources in a one-stop-shop