IEEE Computer Society
The IEEE Computer Society is the world’s leading membership organization dedicated to computer science and technology. Serving more than 60,000 members, the IEEE Computer Society is the trusted information, networking, and career-development source for a global community of technology leaders that includes researchers, educators, software engineers, IT professionals, employers, and students.
All resources listed below included with membership:
- Computer Society Digital Library (CSDL)
Included with student membership. Access all Computer Society publications, 3,800 conference publications, and more than 600,000 documents from every topic in the computing field
- Scholarships and Awards
Apply to win one of 3 Computer Society Awards totaling US $43,000.
Stay up-to-date on industry trends, updates, insights and industry best practices
- Computer Magazine
- Information, tools, and resources
- Skillsoft SkillChoice™ Complete: Expanded libraries with 20x as many resources as before! Our professional development suite with 24×7 access to 3,000+ online course, 28,000+ books, 36,000+ videos, practice exams, and mentorship. Use all of these resources to expand your knowledge and enhance your resume.
- Books 24×7 on-demand access to 15,000+ technical and business resources
- Webinars that feature leading experts on the hottest topics
- Internships and jobs
- IEEE Spectrum magazine, the flagship publication of IEEE
- Deep discounts on conference registrations (preferred member pricing of up to 25 percent)
For more details visit : https://www.computer.org/