Skip to content
Workshop Rules and Regulations:
- IEEE RAS-IIEE Chapter may not entertain any applicant who already has participated in the same workshop or have knowledge of the content of the workshop.
- For workshops in which seats are limited, the selection may be done on the basis of first come first serve basis.
- In Free Workshops, the process of filtration of non-serious applications may be done via relative questions in the registration form.
- The instructor of the workshop holds the rights to cancel enrollment of any participant on the basis of violent, indecent, offensive or disorderly behavior during the workshop.
- The certificates will be given to only those participants who will successfully pass the final quiz or have submitted the final project of the Workshop.
- Enrolled students have to inform if they are not available to attend the workshop within 24 hours so the seat may be awarded to the next in line candidate.
- Failure to achieve 75% attendance without any legitimate reason may result in penalties on such participant or a ban on attending future workshops.
- All groups enrolled in the workshop must receive all items checked in the list of equipment’s allotted to them before signing the form of equipment allotment. Any missing item will not be responsibility of Workshop management.
- The equipment is allotted only for the workshop time period and must be returned to the Workshop management after class.
- Each Group will be responsible for the equipment allotted to them and must return all the items without damage.
- In case of damage to any equipment/item allotted, the said group will be liable to pay the amount of
- the item with a 15% penalty. Failure to whose payment may result in future ban on the participants of
- that group in any IEEE ‐IIEE SB Activity.
- Misuse or unauthorized use of any equipment or service provided by the Workshop management may result in penalties.
- IEEE RAS-IIEE Chapter holds the rights to make any necessary amendments in the Rules and Regulations when deemed necessary without any prior notice.