It has been decided that IEEE AUST Student Branch will try to arrange 3-4 workshops and two seminars per semester. Since engineering education cannot be completed without any practical knowledge and industries are the best place to acquire that knowledge, IEEE AUST SB will try to arrange an industrial tour each semester. IEEE AUST SB is also enthusiastic to arrange several other events such as job fair or project show or larger events in collaboration with IEEE Bangladesh Section.
Details about our upcoming and past events can be found below.
WIE IEEE AUST Affinity Group and IEEE AUST Student Branch are jointly organizing “Tech Idea Race 2016” for encouraging students from different disciplines of all the universities of Bangladesh. It’s an innovative writing competition based on latest technological issues.
Participants must first get registered within 11:59PM, 25th November (Friday), 2016.
After registering for the challenge, two problems will be sent to the participants via email. The solutions (Max 200 words each) have to be sent to the email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 11:59PM on 28th November.
- No registration fee is needed.
- Undergraduate students from any university can take part.
- Inter university and inter departmental Innovative writing Challenge.
- The competition will be held on two phases.
- Champion, first runner up and second runner up will get prizes.
- Participants will get certificates.
For any query, you can email us at email@example.com. You can also directly knock us via our page (IEEE AUST Student Branch).
Maskura Nafreen Niti (01620905513)
Toushif Adnan (01676234342)
Fariha Mahzabin Islam (01685646530)
Muhammad Ahsan Nahiyan (01521444696)
Naseeb Rahman (01942993781)
IEEE AUST Student Branch and WIE, IEEE AUST SB Affinity Group are jointly organizing a very important workshop on SIMULINK on 23rd January (Monday). The workshop will be instructed by expert instructors from BUET.
What is Simulink?
Simulink is a block diagram environment for multidomain simulation and Model-Based Design. It supports simulation, automatic code generation, and continuous test and verification of embedded systems.
Simulink provides a graphical editor, customizable block libraries, and solvers for modeling and simulating dynamic systems. It is integrated with MATLAB®, enabling you to incorporate MATLAB algorithms into models and export simulation results to MATLAB for further analysis.
Engineers everywhere use Simulink to get their ideas off the ground, including reducing fuel emissions, developing safety-critical autopilot software, and designing wireless LTE systems. Discover how Simulink can help you complete your projects.
The workshop will be instructed by expert instructors from BUET.
Date: 23-01-2017 (Monday)
Time: 3:30 PM – 5:00 PM
Venue: DSP Lab, Room 4B01, AUST
- Seats are very limited. Get registered fast and grab your seat. Here is the registration link : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScd-woS22KIT3eRWTdyr8l9q6M2qXQlIZ6KLT7-ixp4Zf5RQA/viewform
- Registration deadline: 19th January (11:59pm)
- Fee for IEEE members: 100BDT
Fee for Non-IEEE members: 250BDT
- Certificate and refreshment will be provided.
- This event is only for students of AUST
- Female students will be given priority for selection.
Maskura Nafreen Niti (01620 905513)
Toushif Adnan (01676 234342)
Fariha Mahzabin Islam (01685 646530)
Nuruzzaman Shagor (01681 685409)
Muhammad Ahsan Nahiyan (01521 444696)
Shaer Ahmed (01823 192288)
Formation of the Ahsanullah University of Science and Technology Women In Engineering Student Branch Affinity Group in the Bangladesh Section was approved on 21 July 2016 with the geo-code SBA63101. It has been one year since that day. During this time period WIE Affinity Group has worked relentlessly to uphold what it stands for, which certainly calls for celebration. That’s why we, IEEE AUST SB WIE AG, would like you join us on this very special occasion to celebrate our one year anniversary with us and let us be united to inspire girls around the world to follow their academic interests in a career in engineering.
The event will contain experience sharing of IEEE AUST Student Branch members who recently attended IEEE WIE Leadership Summit in Goa. Former IEEE AUST SB members will also share their experience with IEEE and WIE. The event will close with celebrating the anniversary with cutting cake and photo session.
EVENT DETAILS :
Date: 30th July, 2017 (Sunday)
Time: 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Venue: Dept. of EEE, Ahsanullah University of Science & Technology.
REGISTRATION DETAILS :
- There is no registration fee for this event.
- All participants must fill up this free form: https://goo.gl/forms/q3xYflTQhbBhxzL33
- You must confirm your registration by sending an SMS to +8801516785750 in this format: Name Year Semester. Example: Shaila Sharmin 4.2
- The SMS has to be sent by 11:59 PM, 29th July, 2017.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION :
- All IEEE AUST Student Branch members are cordially invited in the event.
CONTACT INFORMATION :
Shaila Sharmin (+8801516785750)
Shaer Ahmed (+8801823192288)
Md Irfanuzzaman (+880184649976)