141 & 142
Love Road, Tejgaon Industrial Area
On Tuesday January 23, 2018, IEEE AUST Student Branch and IEEE AUST SB WIE Affinity Group is going to organize a workshop on LaTeX titled as “Learn to Write Research Papers Using LaTeX”. This Workshop will be held in the DSP lab of Dept. of EEE at Ahsanullah University of Science and Technology (AUST).
LaTeX which is pronounced as a Lay-Tech is a document preparation system for high quality typesetting. It is mainly designed for high quality scientific or Technical documentation. LaTeX is widely used in academia for the communication and publication of scientific documents of many field. It has a prominent role in preparation of article that contains complex multilingual materials.
LaTeX seems to be handy tools when it comes to the point of writing a scientific article, research paper, journal or even the thesis paper about which most of final year students are very much concerned about.
This workshop is going to be conducted by Shoilie Chakma, Lecturer, IAT, BUET.
Seats are limited. So, all attendees must complete the registration process.
The Registration process will be conducted in 2 phases.
Phase 1 registration is open for all.
Selected applicants from phase 1 will be eligible to complete the payment and register for the confirmation of the seat. 4th Year students will get preference.
Date: 23rd January, 2018 (Tuesday)
Time: 03:30 PM
Venue: DSP Lab, Dept. of EEE AUST
IEEE Member : Tk 150
Non IEEE Member: Tk 200
Phase 1 registration is open for all
Phase 2 registration details will be disclosed to selected participants
1) Shaer Ahmed (+8801823192288)
2) Khawja Zaid Sikander (+8801676932804)
3) M. Irfanuzzaman (+8801846499767)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. IEEE AUST SB holds the right to cancel or change the time and venue of the event without prior notice in which case all the participants will be notified of the revised time and venue.
2. IEEE AUST SB will not be responsible for the loss or damage of any personal belongings brought by the participant
3. IEEE AUST SB reserves the right to revoke the participation of any participant who displays any signs of misconduct during the event.
4. IEEE AUST SB reserves the right to change any of the above conditions without any prior notice.
5. The decision of the authority is final