141 & 142
Love Road, Tejgaon Industrial Area
IEEE AUST Student Branch and WIE, IEEE AUST SB Affinity Group are jointly organizing a very important workshop on SIMULINK on 23rd January (Monday). The workshop will be instructed by expert instructors from BUET.
What is Simulink?
Simulink is a block diagram environment for multidomain simulation and Model-Based Design. It supports simulation, automatic code generation, and continuous test and verification of embedded systems.
Simulink provides a graphical editor, customizable block libraries, and solvers for modeling and simulating dynamic systems. It is integrated with MATLAB®, enabling you to incorporate MATLAB algorithms into models and export simulation results to MATLAB for further analysis.
Engineers everywhere use Simulink to get their ideas off the ground, including reducing fuel emissions, developing safety-critical autopilot software, and designing wireless LTE systems. Discover how Simulink can help you complete your projects.
The workshop will be instructed by expert instructors from BUET.
Date: 23-01-2017 (Monday)
Time: 3:30 PM – 5:00 PM
Venue: DSP Lab, Room 4B01, AUST
- Seats are very limited. Get registered fast and grab your seat. Here is the registration link : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScd-woS22KIT3eRWTdyr8l9q6M2qXQlIZ6KLT7-ixp4Zf5RQA/viewform
- Registration deadline: 19th January (11:59pm)
- Fee for IEEE members: 100BDT
Fee for Non-IEEE members: 250BDT
- Certificate and refreshment will be provided.
- This event is only for students of AUST
- Female students will be given priority for selection.
Maskura Nafreen Niti (01620 905513)
Toushif Adnan (01676 234342)
Fariha Mahzabin Islam (01685 646530)
Nuruzzaman Shagor (01681 685409)
Muhammad Ahsan Nahiyan (01521 444696)
Shaer Ahmed (01823 192288)