EARLY YOUNG ENGINEER
Ideate Innovative Invent Inspire
Have innovative ideas?
Searching for supportive platform for implementing your ideas?
I2 Innovation club, is a platform where theory meets practical, providing an environment for active research with Brainstorming and Booming ideas.
What I2 Does?
- Gives engineering students a chance to apply their knowledge to solve a real-life problem.
- Encourages students to take up a hands-on approach to supplement their theoretical knowledge and gather key implementation skills.
- Bridges the gap between the research efforts between the academia and the student community by providing a direct forum of discussion and brainstorming.
- Thus creating an environment of active research and development.
How research helps?
To apply knowledge to solve a real life problem. Reaching beyond classrooms and textbooks, Students can have firm grip on their subjects when they implement.
- It is found that any student who does research needs a constant source of motivation to end up with a complete product.
- Most projects are left in a state of abandon after the initial excitement wanes.
- To counter this issue, we encourage by giving certificates from IEEE to those members whose projects are deemed complete by the Chief Mentor.
- All members will get a certificate of participation annually, provided: A minimum of 1 project is to be completed.
- At the end of the year, exhibition of all the projects with the best projects being awarded will be done.
- The club is a sub-group of the IEEE organization. Therefore, all members should necessarily have an active IEEE membership.
Dr. Arpita Thakre
Designation: Assistant Professor(Senior Grade)
Qualification: Ph.D, M.Tech, B-Tech
Department: Electronics and Communication Engineering
Research Interest: Deep Learning for Wireless Communication, Energy Efficient Wireless Communication Transceiver Design, MIMO, Statistical Signal Processing.
I² Office Bearers:
Chairperson: Aditya Sai Kilaru (VI Sem ECE)
Research Interests: IOT, Networking, Robotics.
Vice Chairperson: Dhruthi Varna (VI Sem ECE)
Research Interests: Networking, Robotics, VLSI.
Secretary: Neha Raj (VI Sem EEE)
Treasurer: Manikantha (VI Sem ECE)
Research Interests: Signal Processing, Digital design, VLSI.
Web Developer: Srinivasa Reddy (VI Semester, CSE)
Research Interests: Android development, Cloud database management, Web Development.
Charan Bharadwaj(IV Sem ECE)
A sophomore pursuing his B-Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering, whose areas of interest are Coding, Cyber Security.
K V N Sai Siva (IV Sem ECE)
A sophomore pursuing his B-Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering, whose areas of interest are IOT and Machine learning.
Nagendra (IV Sem ECE)
A Sophomore pursuing his B-Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering, whose area of interest is Artificial Intelligence.
Likesh (IV Sem ECE)
A Sophomore pursuing his B-Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering, whose areas of interest are Ethical hacking and Robotics.