The task will be to drive through the track while following a black line and tackling the surprise challenges on the arena which will be disclosed on the day of the competition. The quickest and most intelligent robot will be declared the winner.
- At any point of time and any configuration of the bot, it should fit inside a box with dimensions of 30cm*30cm*30cm (l*b*h).
- Weight of the bot must not exceed 2.5 kilos.
- Power supply should be on-board and maximum voltage between any two points on the circuit at any given time should not exceed 12V DC, 1.5A.
- Bot should be fully autonomous.
- Maximum of 4 sensors can be used on the robot.
The track will be consist of a black line of width 2.5cm to 5cm, on white background. The bot should stop at the end of the track.
The track may contain:
- Wedges of inclination of less than 30 degrees
- Sharp Turns
- Other surprise elements
- The track contains check points at regular intervals
- Participants should posses a valid identity card from their respective Institutions
- Each team must start their robot at the start line when the signal is given by the Referee.
- The timer starts as soon as the signal is given
- Maximum number of participants allowed per team is 4
- A small part of the track shall be disclosed, for calibration purpose,30 minutes before the event
- If at any point of time, all the wheels of the robot are on one side of the track, or the robot becomes immobile, it would be considered as a PITSTOP and an opportunity will be given to repair or relocate the robot
- The contestant can relocate by placing the bot at any point on the track behind the last crossed check point. The bot should placed such that the bot’s lateral axis is perpendicular to the track
- Maximum of 1 minute will be allocated per each pitstop
- First three pitstops are free of penalty i.e., time will be paused
- After the third pitstop, timer won’t be stopped
- Only two persons are allowed to touch the robot
- The robot must be brought in for specification check before one hour of the commencement of the event
- Misbehaviour of participants will lead to disqualification
- Participants should have a valid identity card from their respective Institutions
- If there are less than 5 teams registered , event will be cancelled.
- Organizers are not responsible for any damage to the bot occurred on or off the event
- If special circumstances, such as unforeseen problems or capabilities of a robot occur, rules may be modified by the referee
- Referee’s decision will be final
- The robot violating any of the rules described above will be disqualified from the competition
- Any kind of interference by the participant which affects the robot direction or speed will be considered as a pitstop and force the team to restart from the previous checkpoint
- Robots or participants causing deliberate interference with other robots or damage to the field will be disqualified
- Participants who misbehave may be asked to leave the competition area and risk being disqualified from the contest
- The one and only factor considered is time taken to complete the whole track. The robot which completes the track in least time is declared as the winner.
- In case if there is any tie between two teams then other factors are considered such as no. of pitstops taken etc.
- Referee’s Decision will be final.
Naveen: +91 8147382435