Countdown to the AIS Standards Workshop 2 in Palo Alto, CA:
Select calendar event to see details: associated papers, discussion, minutes, etc.
Below is a list of the 20 AIS conference sessions approved to date (1 November 2019)… if you wish to write a paper for one of these session, please email the POC directly and request an invitation. The number in front of each session is the session number for tracking purposes and the number at the end is the number of papers received to date/number of invitations accepted for that session. The target for each session is 5 or 6 papers.
- 13 Essentials of Learner Modeling for Adaptive Instructional Systems (AISs), Ani Grubisic (firstname.lastname@example.org) 3/8
- 14 Methods of Human Interaction in Support of Adaptive Instruction, Thomas E.F. Witte (email@example.com) 2/3
- 59 Learner State Diagnostics for Adaptive Instruction, Jessica Schwarz (firstname.lastname@example.org) 1/3
- 71 Ethical Considerations in the Application of AI to Adaptive Instructional Systems, Andrew Hampton (email@example.com) 1/7
- 89 Conceptual Modeling of Adaptive Instructional Systems (AISs), Robert Sottilare (firstname.lastname@example.org) 1/3
- 92 Adaptive Instructional Systems and the Evolution of Standardized and Summative Assessment: Opportunities, Methods, and Barriers, Michelle Barrett (email@example.com) 3/4
- 98 Machine Learning Methods for Adaptive Instruction, Armon Toubman (Armon.Toubman@nlr.nl) 1/3
- 100 Non-Player Character (NPC) Features for Adaptive Instruction, Benjamin Bell (firstname.lastname@example.org) 3/7
- 101 Recommended Practices for the Evaluation of AISs, Shelly Blake-Plock (email@example.com) 0/0
- 104 Discussion Panel: Predicting Future Adaptive Instructional Capabilities, Robert Sottilare (firstname.lastname@example.org) 3/3
- 118 Authoring Tools for Adaptive Instructional Systems, Barbara Buck (email@example.com) 2/4
- 121 The Effect of Gamification Strategies in Adaptive Instructional Systems, Robert Sottilare (firstname.lastname@example.org) 1/2
- 124 Complex Adaptive Experiential Exercises, Eric Domeshek (email@example.com) 2/2
- 125 Real-Time Use of AISs in the Internet of Things, Brenda Bannan (firstname.lastname@example.org) 0/3
- 129 Interoperability Standard and Practice for AIS, Richard Tong (email@example.com) 0/0
- 145 AISs for “squishy” domains, Jeanine DeFalco (firstname.lastname@example.org) 3/3
- 211 Self-Improving Adaptive Instructional Systems (AIS), Xiangen Hu (email@example.com) 0/0
- 212 Discussion Panel: Fish out of Water: AISs in Non-Traditional/Informal Settings, Benjamin Goldberg (firstname.lastname@example.org) 1/3
- 222 AI in Adaptive Instructional Systems, Robby Robson (email@example.com) 1/1
- 239 Interoperability Standards for Adaptive Instructional Systems (AISs), KP Thai (firstname.lastname@example.org) 1/1
* Note: session 129 and 239 will be consolidated into one session.
*Note: session 98 and 222 likely to be consolidated into one session.