IEEE Romania SSCS Chapter
Skip to content
IEEE SSCS – Homepage
IEEE SSCS Executive Office (USA)
Journal of Solid-State Circuits (JSSC)
JSSC on IEEEXplore
Solid-State Circuits Magazine
IEEE SSCS Conferences
SSCS-037 on the map
Your opinion matters!
This form aims to collect up-to-date feedback from student members regarding the IEEE SSCS membership. The score offered by the Young (graduate & undergraduate) students and researchers (PhD students & Postdoc) will be used to improve the services offered by the Romanian Chapter IEEE SSCS-037. Thank you for your cooperation!
2. E-mail address
3. IEEE number
4. Describe your current IEEE membership using one of the possibilities listed below:
IEEE membership and no society membership
IEEE SSCS membership
IEEE SSCS + 1 extra society
IEEE SSCS + 2-3 extra societies
IEEE SSCS + more than 3 societies
5. Reported to your yearly income, the IEEE membership was:
Free (membership assisted by a Subsidy Program)
6. The IEEE SSCS membership gave you access to:
IEEE SSCS conference database
IEEE SSCS journals
7. On average, how many times do you use your IEEE account to access scientific publications?
Several times per month
2-4 times per week
5 times or more per week
8. On average, how many articles do you download per week?
Very few, occasional access
10 - 30
9. Based on your research experience, what do you think about the quality of the scientific articles?
The articles have poor quality, offering limited information about a particular topic of interest
The articles could be good references for Diploma/Master's thesis
The articles are quite difficult
10. Based on your experience with IEEE SSCS, are you willing to recommend this society and its benefits to other students?
11. Are you willing to become an active IEEE SSCS volunteer?
12. Do you plan to renew your IEEE membership for next year?
13. Do you have recommendations for the Romanian Chapter IEEE SSCS-037?