NEW FROM IEEE
IEEE Collabratec – an online community for technical professionals to network, collaborate, and keep up to date with current events in your section and surrounding sections.
IEEE Collabratec is being developed by the IEEE for the benefit of its members. The website is currently in the Pilot stage and the Rock River Valley section is one of the first small sections to establish a community.
What does Collabratec have to offer?
- Community geared networks based on metropolitan areas.
- The Rockford, IL community is now live and waiting for you to join!
- Anyone can join a community. Want to know what is happening in the Chicago or Madison section? Join their community to see their events without having to search vTools.
- A two-way communication medium (similar to Facebook and LinkedIn) for members to discuss section meetings, hot topics in the professional world, or to provide feedback to the section.
- An area to create a private “Research” group to collaborate with your peers (by invite only) and share information or files.
- Full integration with Google Apps, including Google Hangout, Google Drive, and Google+
Visit the website (link below) for more information and to try it out.
To log in to IEEE Collabratec, simply enter in your IEEE login information.
IEEE Collabratec Moderator for Rockford, IL