- This event has passed.
2019 Annual Meeting of the Electrostatics Society of America
June 10 @ 13:00 - June 12 @ 17:00
Co-sponsored by: Rochester Section
The 2019 Annual Meeting of the Electrostatics Society of America will be held June 10-12, 2019 at Rochester Riverside Hotel (Rochester, NY, USA).
The Electrostatic Society of America (ESA) invite papers in all scientific and technical areas involving electrostatics. The scope of the conference ranges from the fundamental physics underlying electrostatics to applications in industry, atmospheric and space sciences, medicine, energy, and other fields. The meeting will bring together experts across the diverse field to present the latest developments in electrostatics.
Anticipated Technical Session Topics
• Atmospheric and space applications
• Biological and medical applications
• Breakdown phenomena
• Contact charging and triboelectric effects
• Electrically-induced flows and electrokinetics
• Flows, forces and fields
• Gas discharges and microplasmas
• Material processing
• Measurements and instrumentation
• Particle control and charging
• Safety and hazards
Important Dates and Preliminary Schedule
Rochester Riverside Hotel
120 East Main Street
Rochester, New York