Charles Rubenstein

IEEE R1 Student Activities Committee (SAC) Chair [RSAC]

Kayla Ho

Region 1 Student Representative [RSR]


Operations Committee

In terms of getting help for the operation of your student branch, there are many resources to tap into. By far, the best and first person you should contact regarding questions is your branch counselor. He/she will typically know more about your student branch and its operation than any other person. Should you see a need for changes at the regional level, or for resources in your Section, Student Branch, or Student Branch Chapter, these are the people to contact. They have experience in both the operation of IEEE Student Branches and the training of officers in those branches. For supply requests, Student Training Manuals or other IEEE Materials, you can contact your Student Branch Counselor or the IEEE headquarters.