Product Compliance Engineers Wanted
Calling all product safety and compliance engineers! The ISPCE is looking for speakers for its 2018 conference in San Jose, Calif., and has opened the call for papers.
The 2018 IEEE Symposium on Product Compliance Engineering, hosted by the IEEE Product Safety Engineering Society, is scheduled for May 14 to 16, 2018. This premier symposium focuses on a wide range of leading topics for workers and innovators in the product safety arena. The three-day event includes exhibits and technical sessions, and ISPCE is now gathering papers for potential presentations.
ISPCE is looking for thought leaders to share their expertise on compliance, product safety and regulatory engineering testing and certification. The Symposium is a highly-regarded forum for product safety engineers and design engineers to share the latest technical information relevant to product safety, product design and global trends and challenges.
The IEEE PSES is looking for original and unpublished formal papers, presentations (without formal papers), workshops and tutorials on all aspects of product safety and compliance engineering including, but not limited to:
CALL FOR PAPERS IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
- Global Market Access and Regulations, Compliance Management
- EMC and Wireless Compliance
- Environmental and Energy Regulations
- Batteries and Energy Storage Systems
- Medical Devices
- Compliance 101
- Hazard Based Safety Engineering and Safety Science
- Forensics, Failure and Risk Analysis, Assessment and Management
- Legal, Regulations, Directives and Consumer Protection
- Test Methods and Ensuring Quality of Test Results
- Emerging Technologies and Innovations
- Functional Safety
January 1, 2018 is the deadline to upload your document to the EDAS portal, http://edas.info and February 1 is the formal notification of acceptance. For more information, visit http://www.psessymposium.org.