Student Grants for CAS4IoT
CAS4IoT will provide partial registration support for students that attend the Seasonal School, subject to available funds. If granted, the student will receive the support at the CAS4IoT site.
To apply for this support, the applicant must be:
- registered at the CAS4IoT course;
- an IEEE CAS Student Member;
- must coming outside Lisbon district;
- a full-time student pursuing a M.Sc., or Ph.D. degree in engineering or related field in a college or university.
If you meet the above requirements, please send an email (luis.b.oliveira @ ieee.org) with the following information (use “Student Support CAS4IoT” in subject):
- IEEE Student number (for verification purpose);
- A 1-page supporting letter from the academic advisor (by an attached pdf).
The deadline for submissions is November 6th.